About Me

My photo
Webletes is your source for High School / Junior College recruiting. Looking to play at the next level? Create your profile on Webletes now!

Thursday, July 4, 2013

#QB Week started off with interview with NFL Prospect, Taylor Housewright

  • @OwnThePocket What kind of camps did u go to in offseason & which was your favorite? #QBWeek
    • I went to instructional camps instead of combines. My favorite was the Manning Passing Academy in New Orleans.
  • @OwnThePocket How often did u throw in the off season? How were you able to get teammates to match your work ethic & be there too? #QBWeek
    • @Webletes I threw 3 times a week with my receivers. I would tell them if they want the ball they have to have timing with me.
  • @OwnThePocket Did u watch alot of film in high school? What are some ways to make sure HS QBs are getting the most out of film study? #QBWeek
    • @Webletes I watched film everyday. 2 get most out of film you have to watch what the defense is trying to accomplish and not the ball.
  • @OwnThePocket Did u play multiple sports or just stick with one since you were quarterback and leader? #QBWeek
    • @Webletes I also played basketball. I believe a high school athlete should play as many sports as possible to become a well rounded athlete.
  • @OwnThePocket What’s the biggest difference in playing QB in high school to playing QB in College? #QBWeek
    • @Webletes The biggest diff in college is understanding what everyone on offense is doing and what the defense is trying to accomplish.
  • @OwnThePocket How many schools did you visit & why did you choose Ashland University? #QBWeek
    • @Webletes I visited 5 different schools and I chose ashland because they were committed to winning.
  • @OwnThePocket What was best way you found to show u were a leader to your teammates? #QBWeek
    • The best way I showed leadership was by working harder then everyone in the offseason workouts.
  • @OwnThePocket What advice would you give to a high school quarterback who wants to play in college? #QBWeek
    • Along with being a gym rat you have to be a film rat and become a student of the game.
  • Per @DJNDQB2016, “@OwnThePocket going to start doing a bunch of core exercises, wouldn't this help you get more velocity on the ball?”
    • @Webletes @DJNDQB2016 Yes, throwing the football starts with your feet and core. That is a common problem for young quarterbacks.
  • @OwnThePocket We know you do training in Charlotte, NC. In 140 characters, how can you help a QB get better? #QBWeek
    • I can help a QB get better, because I will train him to perform physically & mentally under stressful situations or chaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment